每日智慧,8月26日
The most beautiful moments in life are when you are expressing your Joy, not seeking it.
生命中最美好的时刻是你在表达你的喜悦,不是在追寻它。
The most beautiful moments in life are when you are expressing your Joy, not seeking it.
生命中最美好的时刻是你在表达你的喜悦,不是在追寻它。
What the world throws at you is not always in your hands. What you make of it is one hundred percent in your hands.
世界抛给你什么并不总由你掌控。你用它做什么,是百分之百掌握在你手中的。
Learning is not an accumulation of knowledge. Learning is Receptivity.
学习不是知识的积累。学习是接收性。
Using Yoga as a therapy is like using an airplane as a bus.
把瑜伽用作疗愈,就像拿飞机当公交车用。
Any unpleasantness in your Mind means your intelligence is working against you.
你头脑中任何的不愉悦都意味着你的智能在与你作对。
Only when you realize that you are mortal will you become conscious. Otherwise, you will live a completely unconscious life.
只有当你明白自己终将一死,你才会变得有意识。否则,你会过着一个完全无觉知的人生。
The more conclusions you make, the less Alive you become.
你下的结论越多,你就越不鲜活。
Love is a pleasant emotion within you. Even if the other person goes away, you can still experience Love.
爱是你内在一种愉快的情感。即使另一个人离开了,你仍然可以体验爱。
Happiness is not something you acquire. It is a homecoming.
幸福不是什么你获得的东西。它是回归。
Stillness, exuberance, and intoxication, all happening at once – this is Life in its highest possibility.
静定、昂扬与沉醉,三者同时发生——这是生命在最高可能性的样子。
If you are suffering what happened yesterday, you are suffering your memory – not your Life.
如果你在为昨天发生的事受苦,让你痛苦的是你的记忆,不是你的生命。
Bharat’s nationhood predates all religion. We were one Nation then, and we are one Nation now. Our pursuit of Mukti – Liberation – has always held us together.
婆罗多民族早于一切宗教。我们那时曾经是一个共同体。我们现在依然是一个共同体。我们对于解脱(Mukti)的追求始终将我们凝聚在一起。
My Spirituality is not so fragile that it needs a cave. I can live in the marketplace and remain the same.
我的灵性并没有脆弱到需要一个山洞。我可以生活在闹市而依然如故。
Both wellbeing and suffering happen from Within You. The choice is yours.
幸福与痛苦都从你的内在发生。选择权在你。
Youthfulness is not a question of years but a sense of Aliveness and Involvement.
年轻不在于年龄,而在于鲜活和投入的状态。
查看所有免费线上课程,isha中心课程。